Skip to main content

Recovery help for hacked PUBG account




In my situation, my social media account was linked to my PUBG account. Someone from UAE hacked my social media account. After 7 months I came to know that my social media account has been hacked. I didn't use my social media and even my PUBG account for 7 months.

So it turns out that my PUBG ID has been hacked. After that I had only one option to recover my ID so I submitted my claim to PUBG Officials for my ID. For this you need to know your PUBG ID number it is unique for each ID. They usually ask a few questions about your ID, such as when you last used your ID. 

I'm an Android user so I just opened my Google Activity page on my computer browser, scrolled down to a year ago and then searched for "PUBG" using "CTRl+F" (this is the search key,This key can different on other platform.).And only know the date when I last used PUBG ID from my mobile.

This was not an easy question for me because I didn't know when was the last time I used PUBG. They also asked about my device company and model number. After filling all information about my id I submitted my application to PUBG authorities they take 2 days to reply me on my new email with this email I have successfully submitted my PUBG ID is logged in. It was really a pleasure for me.

what you can do if you think your PUBG account has been hacked:

1. Secure your account:

  • Change your password immediately. Don't reuse this password on any other accounts.
  • Enable two-factor authentication (2FA) if it's available. This adds an extra layer of security by requiring a code from your phone or email to log in.

2. Recover your account (if possible):

3. Report the incident:

  • If you can't recover your account, report the hacking attempt to PUBG Support. This will help them track hacking activity and improve security.

Here are some additional tips to prevent future hacking:

  • Never share your login information with anyone.
  • Beware of phishing scams. Don't click on links or open attachments in emails from unknown senders, especially if they promise free in-game items or rewards.
  • Use strong, unique passwords for all your online accounts. A password manager can help you create and manage strong passwords.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WhatsApp | Features, Official, Unofficial and your Business.

WhatsApp is a free messaging and calling app that allows users to send text and voice messages, make voice and video calls, and share images, documents, user locations, and other content. It is available on phones all over the world and is used by more than 2 billion people in over 180 countries.  WhatsApp features WhatsApp offers a variety of features for users to make their conversations more efficient and secure. Here are some of the key features of WhatsApp:  Voice and video calls: In addition to voice calls, WhatsApp also offers video calls, including a group function, which allows up to eight participants on one call.  Voice messaging: You can record and send voice messages to individual chats or group chats.  Message delivery confirmation: This feature allows users to know when their message has been successfully sent, received, and read.  End-to-end encryption: WhatsApp uses end-to-end encryption to protect users' messages from being read by anyone except the sender and rec

AI Revolution | AI can grow your Business help in car Driving the Future of AI and its Robots

The AI revolution refers to the fundamental changes that artificial intelligence has brought to the ways people collect and process data as well as transformed business operations across different industries. AI systems are supported by three major aspects which are: domain knowledge, data generation, and machine learning. The first modern AI revolution took place with deep learning in 2012, when solving computer vision problems with convolutional neural networks (CNNs) took off. CNNs are similar in structure to the brain's visual cortex. They’ve been around since the 1990s but weren’t yet practical due to their intense computing power requirements.  AI is going to revolutionize the world of business and society at large. It is the most powerful technology humans have ever created. However, it is important to note that the AI revolution is not what you expect it to be. The AI revolution was ignited by a specific type of machine learning algorithms called neural networks. These algo

Pegasus Spyware | Pegasus Workings, Detections and Protections.

Pegasus spyware is a product of the Israeli cyber-arms company NSO Group that can covertly install on mobile phones running most versions of iOS and Android. It can exploit iOS versions up to 14.7 and for Android least 'Android 5.0 (Lollipop)' through a zero-click exploit. It can access and steal everything on the device, including text messages, calls, passwords, location, camera, microphone, and information from apps. Purchase: Pegasus spyware is not available for purchase by just anyone. It is sold by NSO Group to governments only  for tracking criminals and terrorists, according to the company , and it costs millions to buy. The spyware is sold in the form of licenses, and the actual prices depend on the contract. The cost of one license can be as high as  500,000 Dollar . With one license, multiple smartphones can be tracked. NSO Group charges a minimum of around 650,000  Dollar  for spying on just 10 people using Pegasus. NSO Group: NSO Group is an Israeli cyber-intellige